Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sam's travel accesories

  1. #1
    Inactive Member celtickitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone here know what other accesories come with it besides a parasol? I've been helping clean my grandfathers house out,and I was suprised to find that, and a few other AG things. The parasol was the only item in the box, and it would be good to know what I'm looking for if they turn up.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally it came with the parisol, mirror, brush and maybe comb? And it also came with the pictures and the (i think it's called this) stereoscope or the thing that you put pictures in and they look 3D. That is now sold seperately, the mirror and brush things are part of the accessories for Sam's Bridesmades accessories and the parisol comes with duster. Hope this helps, Im sure someone else on here knows more about it then me tho [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member celtickitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I hope I'm able to find the rest.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The set originally came with a sterescope and pictures, umbrella, brush and mirror set.

    See the original catalog listing in
    Meg's Guide to AG Collecting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •